Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Outing, Dinner, Late Night Shopping

Went to 1Utama with Yat Hong, Kar Loke, Yu Beng, Wei Xin and Leon. We actually wanted to watch a movie but it was either too early (we were going to have lunch together) or too late (Yati and Xin can't watch the movies we wanted to watch at 4) so after lunch at Wong Kok, we wanted to go karaoke but it was freaking expensive! I went bowling instead with Xin and Yati and JapMonkey watched us. Beng and Leon went to play computer games.

After bowling, we went to join Beng and Leon and this turned into my very first time playing a computer game. Forgot to the name of the game but it was fun. All we did was move around the map and kill each other with weapons that are placed all over the place. After that, we went to Coffee Bean but we met E(censored) and we did not want him to leech on to us so we spited and meet back at MPH. After that, we made our way to Starbucks and Xin and I shared a Dark Mocha. After that Xin had to go home. We then made our way to Old Town White Coffee and Leon had a bowl of noodles.

It was 6 by that time so I had to leave to wait for my parents at the new wing taxi stand. I couldn't see my sisters anywhere and the weather was hot! I stood inside the building outside a clothes store and played with my NDS. While playing, I took peeks here and then to see if my sisters or parents arrived and I happen to see Miss Li May, I was caught at surprise so my mind was scrambled and because she was wearing a dress and not the usual rover's uniform, my brain directed me to her Facebook profile and I called her Li May without the 'Miss'. I hope she doesn't think that I'm disrespectful or something. Later I met Wei Mei, we exchanged 'hi's and then she came back to me after disappearing for a while and asked if she could borrow 10 bucks. I lend her the money without much thought since I know her quite well but I wonder how is she gonna return me my money? She said that she'll return me my money when we meet again but when will that be? Hahaha. I don't really mind about that.

Soon my sisters came and my parents arrived an hour later than the planned time. We then went to Bukit Kiara club to celebrate Granduncle Cheng's birthday. Mr. Cheng is my grandfather's good friend and we have been visiting them every Chinese New Year and this is the first time we were invited to him birthday party and that is because he is 80 this year. I was surprised that the party was held at Bukit Kiara Club because my parents are members there. When we got there, I scanned the newly renovated club restaurant to see Mr. Cheng but instead, two small boys were the things that caught my attention. Okay, I can't say 'small' but they are my juniors after all. Marcus and Ka Weng were sitting at a table and Mr. Cheng's family was with them. The two of them soon noticed me and Marcus had the most surprised look on his face. He looked happy to see me too. Haha. The kids, along with me, were soon put together at a same table, I then found out that Ka Weng is the grandson of Mr. Cheng and Marcus, which I already knew, is Ka Weng's cousin, joined in the dinner. He looked very lost indeed. Haha.

The dinner was a buffet style dinner and I stuffed myself to the fullest. Marcus again had that really surprised look as he watched me scoff down food plate by plate. After the food, we just sat there doing nothing as the adults were catching up with each other. Ka Wen and his cousins(?) started playing an alphabet game by naming Pokemon names. I later met Ka Weng's elder sister (did not catch her name) who I thought was 16 or something but turned out that she is two years older than me!

After dinner we parted our ways and as I was expecting to go home, my mom made us go to Tesco to buy groceries. Argh! I was sleepy and tired at that time! Anyway, we only manage to get back home at 12 when we were suppose to get back home at 11 because when we were about to get to the cashier to pay our stuff, my mom went back in to grab more things and one hour flew away like the wind.

Edit: Thanks to Josh, the game Beng, Leon, Xin and I played was Quake 4.

No comments: