Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cosplay, Crossplay, Don't Play Play

Yahho~!

I'm updating my cosplay plans in this post. Influences thanks to me for reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Abby because she asked me to cosplay somebody.

Cosplay
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Sawada "Tsuna" Tsunayoshi
COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH!!!
I don't have money so I need to save up before I do anything!

BLEACH: Urahara Kisuke (Shinigami Captain Ver.)
COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH!!!
My mom is not budging to let me buy the costume. *Cries

Seitenkan Haruhi: Suzumiya Haruki
Not Haruhi okay? I can crossplay her but no! But I must not! It's some complicated complex of mine. All I need is a yellow hairband (gonna go shopping with Xin to buy it) and the cosplay uniform. Haih... That's gonna need money again...

Crossplay
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Dokuro Chrome
I might actually consider crossplaying her but same as Tsuna, I need dough! Loads of dough!

BLEACH: Kuchiki Rukia
Yeah, if my mom gets me that Mayuri Captain Costume for my Urahara I can use the kimono to crossplay Rukia. Just buy me the costume please...

The end.
I'm looking up in the Comic Fiesta Forums to see if I can get any cosplay stuff I need. Hmm...

My mom's telling me that Petaling Street has these things but I don't think so. Still, gonna give it a try. I have no idea when I'm gonna go there anytime soon. My mom always keeps empty promises when it comes to my hobbies.

No comments: