Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, February 4, 2010

With Chia At Kenway's, Alone At Pyramid

Chia and I went to Kenway's house to finish our Design class assignment after Language and Communication class. Everything went pretty well I guess but we did not manage to finish all. I manage to finish 20 in six hours. Not bad huh. Well, Kenway's mom offered to send us back but our houses are very far apart so Chia said to send him to the KTM and me to Sunway Pyramid.

So there I was, in the same clothes since I wore that morning, smelly, and carrying my bag and art stuff. I tried to connect to the Nintendo WFC but no avail. My mom called and said that they are gonna be late because of a jam so I had to eat dinner on my own. Then I got emo. Seriously. I literally had a rain cloud above my head.

I went to Burger King hoping I can log into the WFC. I ate my dinner, which made me almost broke and while eating, I bit my tongue and still can't get into WFC. I read up on some of the notes Mayann gave us for Language and Communication class and then I decided to go bowling hoping I can cheer up.

Pfft. Student price for bowling only lasts until 8pm but the guy at the counter was kind enough to give me members price. I played one game and scored 111 points. I was kinda satisfied, I got a strike, when I could get more. At the bowling alley, I was the only noob student there. The others were professional adults who went in teams. It felt really awkward as the guy next to my lane kept looking at my score and giving it the heh-if-you-suck-so-bad-just-go-home-already look. Jeez. I'm just 18 okay?

So later my parents got me right after I finished my game. What a day. I really went emo and fell into depression until the next day. What do I have to say? Curse you Lily Noguchi!

No comments: