Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trading Ownage!

Yeah! Today was a really awesome day!

After Malaysian Studies class, Chia, Kenway and a guy (he's one of the late comers) - who is super good in drawing realistic people - went to Sunway Pyramid together and decided to watch Tooth Fairy.

BUT! Nothing... Read on.

After buying the tickets, he had about half an hour before the movie starts so I decided (as usual) to use the free Wi-Fi and connect to the Nintendo WFC. As I did that, I looked after everyone's bags and stuff because I was the only one who's not gonna eat lunch. They all left and I stayed at the Wi-Fi zone (at a bench) and connected to the WFC.

Nobody traded my Chimchar yet, probably because it's nickname is Charizard. (laugh out your ass out loud while rolling on the floor now)

The best part is, I got three awesome Pokemon for three easy-to-obtain Pokemon.
1) Cradily for Cranidos
This is one of the few I'm-in-heaven feeling I got because imagine, you trade a easy-to-obtain Cranidos for a hard to find evolution of the resurrected Root Fossil - Lileep, Cradily. That's so awesome!

2) Spiritomb for Hitmonchan
This is a once in a life time trade. All I had to do is trade away my existing Hitmonchan and get a super awesome Japanese Spiritomb and then go out, catch a Tyrogue, level it up to level 20 and I get a Hitmonchan again. Cool huh?

3) Pinsir for Snorunt
I already had a Snorunt in my trade box so I was really lucky so that I don't have to go and catch one. Kekeke.

I saw a number of Pokemon I want to trade but the expectations of the trainers who offered them are too high.
1) Palkia (holding Masterball) for Deoxys (any level)
I just can't trade away the Deoxys I oh-so-luckily manage to get.

2) Clamperl (holding Deapseetooth) for Omanyte (level 90 and above)
Too high a level to level Omanyte! It would take me a week to do so!

3) Et Cetera for Legendary Pokemon that is impossible for me. (Mew, Regirock, Latias, Shaymin, etc.)

If only I my PokeDex had more info, I'll be able to search for more Pokemon such as Shaymin, Tangela, Arceus, et cetera. Huh?! Yat Hong?

Yeah, so I'm still looking for nice trainers who are trading away a Latias for a good (in my opinion, not his, blek) Pokemon.

Oh yeah, Tooth Fairy was great! Good movie.

No comments: