Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, February 12, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

Going back to Penang tomorrow, I mean today (since I'm posting this post at 12.12am. [wow!]).

This time, I got loads to take along with me to Penang, my assignments. Gah. I'm wishing I can stop time again.

Celebrating Chinese New Year means meeting family members, visiting family members and sort. For me, it's gonna be hard. I got grandparents, uncles, aunties, cousins and nephews to visit and adults love to talk. I'm gonna have to take my assignments with me while visiting.

I don't have Adobe Illustrator whatever so I'm gonna be screwed for Computer Graphics and Design. I hope my cousin has it.

Damned Mockup. I have not bought the materials. Guess I'll do the layout plans on a paper then tackle it when I come back to KL. Oh yeah, screw my dumb box-beer-mug. I'll just cut some sides so that the lid can close nicely.

I'm gonna have a 'fun' time drawing the boxes for my Drawing assignment. Whee~

I'm gonna die drawing the human faces for Figure Studies. Four portraits? I'd rather draw a 9000 page manga.

My mom is still nagging and nagging about the condition of the house. Sigh... Why can't my lazy sisters help out with the chores? Not like I do them anyway. Hehe.

No comments: