Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Re:START

Recently I've been doing changes to my BLEACH doujin and I sorta scraped almost everything and started all over again. I started with changing Tsubomi's zanpakutou at first -changing the name, shikai and bankai form- and then I feel like changing Tsubomi's personality but I jumped from there to changing Mashita first because I've been doing changes to Mashita's hairstyle. I found one that I like and seems more realistic compared to the "blade hair" like I mentioned before in a previous blog post.

Now, Mashita is his only name, I'm not sure if it's a given name or a surname, but I decided that he shall have mononymous name. If he only had one name or originally had a polynymous name will be decided later on. Mashita's zanpakutou's are still the same but I plan on changing Shishin'ō's shikai form.'

Photobucket
This is Mashita's new look. I hope this is the last and final changes I do to Mashita's appearance. I also manage to draw him shorter as that was how he's suppose to be instead of my previous drawings of him that looks tall. You can click on the picture to link to my Photobucket and see it in a larger scale.

Now I'm slowly moving on in seat order (captain, vice-captain, third seat, fourth seat and so on) and there are a few things I had to keep in check. So it's gonna be tough from here on because I got college assignments to juggle and I'm a messy person. (My previous character designs were spammed out from the depths of my brain and they were "scribbled" at random pieces of paper, putting them together to given them positions and creating their zanpakutous were a problem that time, I had to spam more ideas and avoid from creating the same thing as Tite Kubo did and boy some of my previous ideas were made into BLEACH and I had to scrap the idea.)

Now I'm changing some of the character's names. The character who's name was probably changed the most times is Isao (was Kajuji and previously Kakuji, and previous before that, it was Shine and each name had it's kanji changed at least three times, except Shine because it was changed from katakana to hiragana.)

Oh yeah, my yonkoma had no progress whatsoever... I feel sorry for Ken and myself because he was excited over it and I disappointed him as he waited for a long time. Now he's calling me あほ.

No comments: