Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

IT'S THE SUPER ART BOOK OF....!!!!

Oh yeah, as the title suggests, I bought a super awesome art book at 90 bucks (after discount) at some small art book sale outside my college entrance. I saw the book yesterday and I just had to buy it because it has all kinds of awesome genre of something in it. It is like wow! It is like going to a world food buffet with all kinds of food from all over the world. You know what I mean? Imagine Western in the center, Japanese at one side, Mexican on the other, Italian at one corner and Chinese at another corner, all in a huge hall! Isn't it beautiful?! That's just how the art book I bought is like. It's like WHAM! It's like wow-wee-mama!

What's is the book about that is so amazing? Oh, of course it's one of the most beautiful things in the world, anime girls! It's really awesome why? NO! It's not just because I'm a guy and girls are something a guy likes! It's because it's mostly filled with lolis! Moes! And tsurupettans! Now isn't that beautiful?! There is also some yuri pictures in it! Wow! And also a sorta evenly balanced amount of bustys and neko girls. Also, the artist for Key's anime works (Air, Kanon, etc) is also listed in the book and also the artist for Hatsune Miku's album, Re:MIKUS cover was also listed. I so heart this art book I bought! I was so lucky because it's the last one at the stand. Whee~

No comments: