Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, February 6, 2010

日本猿の誕生日パティー

Yeah. Kar Loke had another birthday party at his house again. Making that three years straight of birthday parties at his house (that I've been to). This year it's more quite than usual and I realised that the number of people attending dropped by the year.

First off, I met up with Marcus and Yat Hong at 1Utama to buy stuff for Japanese Monkey's party. He told us that he's tight on the budget so he made this party a pot-luck style birthday party where we bring raw food to barbecue. Yeah, we had barbecue every year at his party. I was late to meet up with the boys because of my sisters. After buying his present and the food, we took a cab to his house and we sneaked into the compound, pass the security guards. Fufufufu... We were tress passing! Anyway, we put our stuff in his house and we got ready to go swimming at the club house. Oh yeah, KL had his house renovated because it was infected by termites.

Once we stepped out of the house, Xin, driving his car (*cough, mom's car, *cough) slided in front of us. Whoa! Beng and Leon was with him. With my awesome Geass-Sharingan-Byakugan-Rinnegan-Six-paths-of-reincarnation eye, I spotted Xin's American football lying in the backseat! やは!! タチダウン!

Anyway, we (Marcus, Yati and I) headed to the pool and when we got there, I did not feel like swimming anymore. Why? Simple. There were a group (around 8) girls, Eurasian girls (the ones where they resemble Americans), in the pool! No way, I don't wanna swim in a pool with so many girls. It's so embarrassing! I'm short, skinny and weird. Yaya kept pushing me into getting into the pool but I manage to convince him to go in first. I wanted to wait until the girls left before I go into the pool but Marcus grabbed me and tossed me into it. SPLASH! I almost vomited the bread I ate at 1U because I landed on my stomach. Ouch!

And so we swam. Xin, Beng and Leon soon came and watch us. Leon and Beng were wearing jeans so they did not come in but Xin did. We swam around in the pool and had some fun, real fun after the girls left. Haha.

After that, we went to the sauna. Marcus and Xin was crazy enough to dump lots of water the stones and made the room super hot. It was hard to breath! Breathing in there was like setting your nose, throat and lungs on fire. Later we changed and went out to meet up the others.

A number of people where there already, Yi Han, Hannjack, some-guy, Joshua, Eugene and Ching Hou were there already. Xin took out his American football and we (Yati, Marcus, Xin, Han, Jack and me, other people like Eugene came and left, came and left) started playing toss at each other. Josh and JapMonkey were setting the fire.

The fire was set and they started cooking, we still played ball for hours until the sky turned pretty dark and soon it rained. Josh and Sam (Han) used umbrellas to shield the food from the rain. Not too long later, our saviour, Abigail came. She was the only girl at the party aside from KL's mom, sister, sister's friends. Abby then stayed at the grill to cook as she is taking culinary arts at KDU. We just hanged around and did stuff like eating. I did not eat until late at night.

Because people were playing with their PSPs and I got nothing to do, I took out my NDS and played Pokemon (duh, what else?). Tecky was super-trouper-lights-are-gonna-find-me kind enough to give me his Pokemons. How did he do it? I gave him my Cranidos (nickname: Butt-head), a male Combee (nickname: Beelze) and two male Burmys (nickname:Strawberry and Dustox) for Azelf, Uxie, Empoleon and Giratina. It's so awesome! I wanna thank Tecky again.

THANKS HUEY TECK!!!!!!!!!

Soon, everybody left and then there was only Josh, Yati, Xin and Leon left. I was giving Yaya and Josh a ride home and Xin had to drive Leon home. So we spent our time thinking of people to prank call on but after hours of doing nothing, we did not do anything. We sang oldie songs instead. Haha.

We went back at 11.30pm when my dad came to pick me up (along with Yati and Josh). Xin drove out later on. I'm hoping Monkey will have another party even though he said he won't hold one next year.

Oh yeah,

Note to Kar Loke (Japanese Monkey): Remember to hold another gathering at your house! You have to return me my 39Clues!

No comments: