Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, February 11, 2010

PokeYati

Har dy har har.

Yat Hong finally (not there yet) agreed to give me legendary Pokemon data. So we made a deal and I get the three Regi's (Regirock, Regice and Registeel) for Squirtle, Treecko and Mudkip but only for the Regi's data so what did we trade in order for me to give him the three starters? Well, one of them is the exclusive Phione, the baby evolution of Manaphy. Thanks Yat Hong but not the nickname part. Ugh. It's so weird! What's it's nickname? You didn't guess it (Yati guessed it), it's Jian-yong. Yeah, my name. Jeez...

The other two are two Ponytas with distracting nicknames. First off, one is male, one if female. Before trading, Yati told me to make them mate and get an egg. I was, "Huh? What's so special about these Ponytas?" When I got one I was like, "Okay... Max..." and then the other, "What the! Vicky?! Damn you!!" Great job Yat Hong, I did not make them mate but I made Vicky evolve. Argh! You have no idea how distracting it is every time it reaches a next level, learns a new move or when I send it out.

So yeah, I had previous Pokemon that were nicknamed after my friends (e.g.: Psyduck; Abigail) but those were not as distracting as these. Gosh.

Oh yeah, Yaya was super kind enough to give me Shaymin's data. Wow! Thanks bud.

When will I ever get more Pokemon data? I want your brother as mine Yaya! ROAR!

No comments: