Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, February 26, 2010

Docente per un giorno

Today I reluctantly went to my mom's language center, A-Star to help out because today she has a lot of students going there. I had horrible past experience with the students there before because they are all 12 and below and majority of them are around the ages of 5. It's simply scary seeing these children because some of them come from Chinese families who can't speak English so it's hard to communicate with them and it's simply just scary in way that it scares the crap out of me.

But today turned out better than I had expected. I was given the older group, ages around 7 to 12 (I think) and they were already there for years already so it's easy to teach them and get them to talk and stuff. It was amazingly relaxed for me this time.

Putting that aside, when I finished the job, I decided to sit down and practice on my North Italy and Canada. The students I taught came to see my results and they destroyed them with scribbles and I can broken heartedly say that they are good abstract artists (one even turned Canada's ear into a sunflower...).

Surprisingly teaching the group of students today actually made me awake even though I slept at 4am and woke up four hours later to help my mom. After getting home I took a nap because I was just so tired and when I woke up, I could feel my hair standing, looking in the mirror, my hair resembled Beethoven's hair style! I was of course excited and wanted to take a picture but my hair fell back down after I grabbed my camera.

No comments: