Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, February 18, 2010

虎阿油

DISCLAIMER: How To Read This Blog Post:
Just read it like any normal post, duh. Ignore the smaller titles in the post, I put them there because I just felt like it there.
______________________________________________________

Heat Wave
Yeah, Chinese New Year, as usual, we travel back to Penang by car but this year, the old tiger has prepared some tortures for us human beings.

Before we even reach Slim River, our air conditioning failed and we were forced to be baked under the hot Sun all the way to Penang. Why? It's Chinese New Year! There is hardly any shops open for business! Whoa!

Well, we manage to survive the Basking Ride Of Death and made it in time for dinner with my maternal and paternal families with separate dinners. I had the typical Chinese dinner cuisine with my maternal family and steamboat with my paternal family.

Dark Night, Magical Night
After dinner with my paternal family, we headed back home (my maternal grandparents house) and we were shocked to find that all the lights were out! We thought that everyone (my grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousins) had went to bed but then we learned that there is a blackout. Wow. After my bath, my cousin, Dominic showed me the magic tricks he learned and left me speechless after every trick. I really had no idea how he does then and there were all so smoothly and swiftly done! Très bien Dominic! Keep up the good work!

The next morning, we visited my maternal grandfather's sister and her family. There Dominic showed me more tricks and performed a little for the adults and Zhen Rong's boyfriend Ashley. Dominic was sick and took (what was it again...) and thus became sleepy in no time. Hearing from my aunt, he slept anywhere he sat (he also fell asleep while eating). Wow.

PSP Moment
Forgot which day it is already, I went to visit my paternal second uncle. My nephew was playing Naruto on his PSP so I watched him and he asked if I wanna try. Wow. I suck with PSP but yay.

Promotion
I went to visit my cousin and I found out I have a grand nephew now. WHOA! I feel so much older now! Eeek!! But guess what, I'm starting to feel disrespected because my nephews and niece don't call me. Argh! Age is catching up! Nooo!!!

Dominic and my uncle, aunt and Dorothy traveled back to Singapore. Their school starts earlier than the schools here in Malaysia start.

Bon Voyage
My uncle and family came back from Ipoh. He joined us for breakfast, dim sum. Oh yeah.

My cousin, Zhen Rong and her boyfriend Ashley left for Thailand for a holiday after breakfast. Take care!

Sizzling Sauna
After leaving the airport, we headed to E.T. to have lunch. It was a hot, stuffy, sticky, smelly, sweaty ride there. Ugh. Chinese New Year have never been so hot before...

Pizza Puff-ection
My uncle and grandfather went out to buy us pizza on the next day. Whee~ I get to eat Domino's new Puff Crust but guess what? It sucks. Not all that bad but it's oily and the dough is thin. Byuu...

That Felt So Spicy!
I farted at night before going to sleep and my ass hole felt as if I ate chilly and it sticked bad. Hahaha. So random.

We left for Kuala Lumpur the next day. Got back with air conditioning! Yay~!! But the weather is still hot!

Note: I intended to post almost everything I experienced during my Chinese New Year holiday but I got impatient after failing to blog for two days and so here it is, short simple and rushed. Epic looser.

No comments: