Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, January 28, 2010

ATTACK OF THE CLONE!!!!! OMFH!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!
Some guy named Goh Jian Yong added me on Facebook! Who the hell is he?! ZOMG! He's a copy cat! A clone! OMH!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I gonna do?! OMG!!

Photobucket
(Click to enlarge)

I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow and ask Chia who's that because the only mutual friend that clone and I have is Chia.

Note: OMH is 'Oh My Haruhi' and OMFH is 'You Should Know Already".

Edit: Just for the sake of understanding (for morons and people who always spell my name wrongly), my real name is Goh Jian-Yong. Yeah, I just reveled my real name for the first time on Blogger. Wow. Be amazed by the sarcasm.

Edit: Some people think that I'm pissed at that Jian Yong. What the heck. It's a joke, hello~? I've got nothing against people who has the same name as me except that Kien Yong guy because his Chinese name is pronounced the same as my name and I feel stupid when people call him and I reacted. Jeez...

No comments: