Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, January 25, 2010

How Weird...Two Weeks After First Class...

Today, a number of new faces (around ten I think) appeared in our class. As you may have probably guessed it, no, it's not March intake students but January intake students. Huh? How weird... January intake students should have been in class since 11th. Many question marks about the anime-animated me. Well, among the new students, I recognise one of them, she's Sheryl (I think that how you spell it...) who was in the same primary school as me and also Jun Ee's neighbour. That's pretty much it about todays new classmates.

Now, I'm starting to freak out on Mr. Anderson's assignment. Mr. Anderson is my History in Art and Design class lecturer. We watched a documentary on The Dark Ages and we are required to write a review on it. No problemo huh? Well, it's 900 words, still no problemo. I don't have Microsoft Word or anything Microsoft Office, blah, blah, blah. Shit. Houston, we have a problem.

No comments: