Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

誕生日々々々々々々々

Today was well, a special day in a different way as it is no where how it always used to be when my birthday comes.

Today is second day of induction week at The One Academy. The activity today, futsal. Today's futsal game is to break the ice between us new students for the January intake and I had a great time thanks to the new friends I made. Before the induction programme yesterday ended, we were made into groups of six or seven and our group had seven people. Today, we took a bus to this university futsal court. To make everybody's team equal (seven people), the TOA guy (what's his name? Well, he's the speaker for the whole induction programme) separated a group and put them in other groups that were short of people. Two of our members came late and was already replaced by the time they got there and since they were the only two people without a group, they were excused (the guy did not want to play anyway). In the group, I made friends with the four (not counting the two new girls, they were not so sociable) members of my group. The disadvantage, we all don't play football, need me to say more? We did not score a single point in all the games we played but still, it was a fun and exciting experience. My new friends, a girl and three guys, are SL, KW, Ko (his surname, which we now call him, KO) and forgotten (sorry!! I dunno how to spell your names and I forgot the last guy's name...). While the other matches went on, we talked about random stuff, anime, manga, driving, etc. SL and I had sorta an argument on which is better, yaoi or yuri. Duh, girls heart yaoi and guys heart yuri, thus we conflicted. Bleh. We manage to melt the ice between us so I look forward to being in the same class as all of them! Happy~ (I meant to say that, no, not Natsu's cat-friend Happy okay?)

As I had feared, I was spammed by the awesome waves of "Happy Birthday" wishes by friends. All I can do is thank them. Sorry if it's lame and boring. I dunno what to say. I also made a new friend online, a girl named Nicole who studied at SMK Tropicana. We talked about random stuff. Haha.

Overview, today is like any normal birthday I had every year, nothing special, just a dinner and sometimes cake (I have cake this year! Yay~) but with a special element called new-bond friendship. You can pretty much say that I am specially happy this year on my birthday.

*Edit: We had cake later. Err... I mean ice-cream, with a candle on it.

No comments: