Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crossover To The Extreme!!!

I just had an idea for a story which is inspired by Tsubasa Chronicle (and maybe some other mangas). It's like Tsubasa in a sence that the main character(s) travel worlds for a reason. That is only one of the elements of the story.

The other element is bringing existing anime/manga characters into these worlds the main character(s) travel to. Of course, doing so, the main character(s) will end up getting caught in the problems or daily lives of the anime/manga characters of their respective worlds.

I'm still working on the storyline and the reason to be able to travel worlds. Main character(s) are also in progress and if you guessed it right, yeah, the main character(s) are students thus, school uniform. I'm so obsessed with school uniforms. Haha!

I already have a picture in my mind, sort of stable, not too loose or fragile. I still dunno what I should make as the main character(s)'s world-traveling transport. No way I'm gonna bring Mokona or any other existing world travelers into this mess.

SenzO's story, from my point of view is going into a very predictable state. The boy, Mitsuki would turn out to be some capable or powerful or evil (or et cetera) being before losing his memory. The girl, Amariya will end up hurt or the sort. SenzO's style of writing have a very elaborate and solid way of describing things (the surroundings, expression, situations) and I'm not surprised as I remember him hanging around in the school library after school reading Sherlock Holmes almost everyday. The story so far in fact, is very novel-like but that didn't stop me from going into anime/manga mode to imagine what SenzO was conveying. It quite messed up in Chapter 3 somehow, there are parts where it's dark and parts where it's meant to be funny and there are parts where it's filled with the feeling of hope. I hope Kin Yen won't go astray and mess up the feelings. Anyways, if SenzO-dono is reading this, good luck! I will be checking to see if any new chapters have been published. I don't bother to download though.

No comments: