Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Otaku Life In Panels

I started reading Otaku no Musume-san, a manga about an otaku and his daughter living their lives in an apartment full of other otakus. I really like the story line (it's a slice of life genre) and every chapter, be it the beginning, body or end of it, it's full of funny jokes and moments that keeps me laughing. I like the part where Kanau (the daughter) throws her father's (the main otaku character) collections because she has sorta bad impression on otakus but that impression is slowly changing as the story progresses. So far there are 41 chapters and today I'm on chapter 22 (where I'm at right now as I'm taking a break and typing this blog post). I wish I'm living in that kind of life. So full of excitement and otaku stuff. Reading this reminds me of how much I wanted eroges. Pfft. *snicker

Edit of the previous edit: Eroge reminds me of visual novels. Haha. It's time I download that daemon thingy Wilson told me so I can play the visual novels he gave me.

No comments: