Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, January 29, 2010

四コマ

I gonna start a small slice of life yonkoma manga with a slice of life genre. I got inspired when talking to Ken on MSN and when I told him about it, he was happy and all but, kekeke, he doesn't know what short yonkoma I had in mind about him. Fufufu...

Moving on, the idea came to surface in my mind while I was struggling to do my history review and that is to not just do a yonkoma of Ken (heck, the story would be boring if it's about a Kyon-style facepalmer cum sigher) but to do a yonkoma about my daily life, with maybe some exaggerations. This idea was also inspired by Weng Kee (from my college, he has a picture diary that he carries around in college and records what happened to him after each event, it's so awesome!), thanks dude!

I'm still coming up with a title for this name. But anyway, look out for the yonkomas to come out soon!

Note: My drawing styles still kinda suck so don't criticise.

Note to Ken: I purposely made this post harsh. Kekeke. And I purposely did not tell you how I wanted to portray your life in the yonkoma. Fufufu. You're so dead. Muahaha!!

No comments: