Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Brain Clicks and The Imagination Runs Wild

So this are some doujin related ideas that are going around in my head.

1) I'm thinking of a way to not make a Bleach doujin. I'm thinking of trying to make my current doujin into a sorta original idea. So far, I can't make anything out nicely yet. Just the characters from my doujin in school uniforms wielding a katana of different shapes (the blades and sort) and sizes. The problem is that I insist on keeping the katanas to have special abilities like in Bleach. Maybe I can change a bit here. No bankai! Immediate release of supreme power! ROAR!

2) Wayne boosted me an idea after my live feed in Facebook. "Life Note", a Death Note parody (doujin) that gives life to the dead instead of killing the living. I have thought that if that happens, zombies walk to streets. Wayne said it's my story and I am the God (or game master or story teller) and I control however I want (He gave the idea so to me it's Wayne's word to boot). After that, I had dark and evil ideas to make the story but nothing came to me after I ventured in Urban Dictionary (I also put up my own word! Haha!). I got this blur idea, a town filled with zombies that look exactly like humans (no drool, no gray skin, no injuries, no zombie-look) attacking humans with a human leader commanding them. Wow. I am evil.

3) I'm thinking school boys and girls in school uniform wielding katanas, kunais, other ninja weapons and other Japanese/Korean/Chinese weapons (and maybe guns) fighting other school boys and girls and destroying buildings and houses and other stuff in their wake. I just thought how wonderful it will be if they destroys iconic buildings and locations (tourists hot spots like Tokyo Tower and Mt. Fuji!).

4) Now I'm thinking school boys and girls with super abilities fighting other school boys and girls with super abilities. All I'm thinking now are buildings being destroyed.

5) I'm also thinking about yakuzas in black suits and kimonos (and shades, yeah~) wielding katanas and guns. Influence from Kateyo Hitman Reborn! basically.

6) I'm thinking Higurashi. Oh shit. I have not finished Kai and I forgot to download Umineko!

7) I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about which is about what I'm thinking about regarding what I'm thinking about without thinking about what I'm not thinking about to avoid what I don't want to thinking about to prevent myself from swaying away from what I'm thinking about which basically have already disturbed me from thinking about what I was thinking about.

Oh shi-
KA-BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

No comments: