Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 <-- 2009

Oh. It's the new year. Heck I was suppose to post this days ago. It was in my draft. Jeez...

Let's start with 2009. Yeah. SPM year. Did I give a shit? Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

Yeah. That's what I learned last year. Thanks Ken.

2009? Full of memories. I guess. Let's see,
-Step down ceremony. I cried. Whoopedeedoo.
-End of scouting days for 2009. Result? I'm bored sick and I've become super lazy.
-I get to play my DS more. Whee~
-Prom night? Ah. No comment.
-Comic Fiesta. Pwnsome.
-Year end party. Ah! Let me tell about my year end party. Super screwed up I tell you.

First of all, I was late. Very late. I was at The One Academy for my registration. Never expected that I had to sit for a three hour test. Gah. Then I had to wait again, for another test because I'm slightly colorblind. Then I had to wait again because my dad was stuck in Sunway's stupid all day all night jam. So when I got to 1Utama, things got better. We (Yubs, Yati, Marcus, Kuui, Leon and I) watched Sherlock Holmes. It was awesome! Then we had bowling. Wait a second, it's not 'we', it's Yati, Marcus and me only. Leon went home and Yubs and Kuui had to play Left4Dead. I had to drag Yati into playing with us by paying his fair. We had two games. Not bad. Whatsoever. Then we headed to The Curve. Marcus said that Wei Mae is at The Curve so I gave her call because he asked me if we wanna have dinner together since it's new years eve and friends should be together something like that. Wei Mae said that they are having their own dinner (later I found out it was Mae, Tania and Riudi (however you spell his name)) but duh, I did not give up. Hah. Marcus and I planned some plan so that we can have dinner together but fail. Bubba Gump was full. Chilies was full and nobody knows where to eat and I had to run here and run there and get tired and hungry and you should know a hungry man is an angry man so I got pissed off and frustrated and all. Hey, that was eight 'and's in a sentence. Wow. Anyway, making a post on that was making me pissed too. Let's skip! Dinner. We had dinner at Kim Gary's. It was great. Totally fixed my attitude. Then we went out to wait for the fireworks and also to try and find Melvin and the others (which joined up with Wei Mae and co.) but there was so many people we can't find them and worst of all, fucktarded snow spray and fucking smokers were everywhere. Stupid people. I hate snow spray and I hate smokers! Snow spray should be banded and inconsiderate smokers should all die! Die! Die! Die! We met Sean and Nicholas there as well and I saw Chee Ming. So after the countdown, the fireworks were nice, well can be said awesome since we got to see two sets of fireworks by standing outside the Ikea exit. After that, we all left. Honestly, I was not excited or anything about the new year. Heck, I did not event join the countdown. I just stool there smiling. Haha. Smiling.

Anyway, I'm so gonna miss school, I'm so gonna miss all my friends and I'm so gonna miss everything. Hope this year is gonna get better, since my first few days suck shits.

Coming soon is my Standard4 class reunion party. Hope it goes well. Nobody seems to be giving suggestions. I don't like making my own arrangements when it's got something to do with a group of people. It seems so unfair. But if it's still silent then I'll just do it myself. Bowling is a must. Muahahaha!!

Some shitty blog post this is. Bleh.

No comments: