Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hairclips

Because I have longer hair now, I started to wear hairbands and hairclips at home. I like wearing hairclips over hairbands now because the hairbands my sisters have hurt my scalp but Xin told me about a sport hairband that does not have the sharp teeth that scrapes your scalp. Haha. Should I wear the hairclip to college? I'll look weird though. My sister say that I look like a girl with a hairclip on. Anyway, I'm planning on an outing with some friends, Xin must go because this will be my first shopping with friends. Haha. We are gonna buy sport hairbands. Whee~

PS: I bet most people don't know about my feminine side yes? Haha. Ask Ken, Beng and Xin (and Yi Han maybe) they know what I can do 'best'. Hahaha!

No comments: