Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sketch MASS! (スケチます!)

Joshua told me an idea of his recently which was mentioned before last year. A story about kids who fight using drawings produced from magical sketchbooks and pencils. At first the story from Joshua's explanation was very loose and fragile. There was not enough support and I came to many dead ends thinking about how the story goes but now, I thought about it over and I seem to have found a way to get the story running but it'll be climbing up a rocky road.

The title for this blog post is the title I came up with for this story if I ever do a project on it. It's sort of a word pun as 'Sketch MASS!' literally means 'a large quantity of sketches' but in the Japanese title 'スケチます!' literally means 'sketch' or direct translation 'do sketch'.

I sort of have an the idea clear in my head but it should be constantly remodeled and reorganized over and over again to an extent where I would be stuck trying to fit everything together. That is how my brain works. Gah.

No comments: