Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Redesigned and Pending

I was playing around drawing anime figure heads when I accidentally redesigned Mashita's (one of my BLEACH doujin character) look, well, it's just the hair style actually but that lead me to redesigning the rest of his outfit (placement of his zanpakutous) and some small details. I like the new hair style, it's not as wacky as the first one where he's hair sprout out his head like 2D blades with no sense of 3D. I'll upload the final picture some time in the near future if I have the time because I should be doing my assignments instead of blogging now. Jian-Yong! Get of Blogger now! Hahaha. I reminded myself of *stupid and funny things with that "now".

No comments: