Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, January 18, 2010

Opening The Wider Scope: Re:Born? and Digi-Man

I recently picked up reading two popular mangas:
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- D.Gray-Man

Yeah. So far, for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, I am almost close to reaching the weekly updates and I just started D.Gray-Man today. Not bad I say. I like the character design for the Millennium Earl, kinda cute. Hehe.

Favorite characters so far?
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn! > Yamamoto Takeshi, Kyoya Hibari and of course, Sawada Tsunayoshi. Chrome Dokuro, adult I-Pin and Lal Mirch.
-D.Gray-Man > None so far but again, I like the character design for Earl and I feel sick looking at the back part of Allen's hand. The cross and veins look so disgusting!

Anyway, it's getting to me. Probably these mangas are gonna be my distraction in doing assignments and research work which all have got to do with the computer.

Up next, Gintama?

Oh, and it's loli week, for me. So I'm gonna put up loli motivational posters these few weeks. Eh? So it's not 'week' huh? Haha.

No comments: