Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

R.A.N.T.: Rants About Nonsensical Things

Here are some rants about my Finished Art and Mock up and Paper Engineering class. One, I hate what I need to do in this class, I hate the lessons and I hate what the assignments I need to do from this class. One word for you all paper engineers, nothing in this world is perfect! So don't make me, who hates doing things that require accurate and perfect measurements on paper, hate this subject more. Two, my lecturer is kinda flaming, at least he's not a flaming fagot. I don't really have anything against him now, only that I hate drawing things which require accurate measurements. That's all. Oh, and I hate air conditioners. End.

1 comment:

Josh Siew said...

Well, artists in Renaissance era drew so well because they do accurate measurements just like Leonardo.