Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

①②⑨

WARNING: This is for joking purposes only. If you suffer from sheer serious-ness and cannot take jokes, don't read the following. I repeat, don't take it seriously. If you don't like this warning, please refer to the users manual located in your medulla ablongata. I repeat, don't take this seriously. Yeah. I'm referring to you. Yes, you, Yat Hong. Don't go gilamonster. Oh, and did I say, don't take what ever you will be reading seriously. It's a joke. I repeat, it's a joke. I'm gonna repeat again. This. Is. A. Joke. Got it? No? Okay, I'll repeat again for you. This is a joke, don't take it seriously. If you still hate this warning, please dial 1800-DIEDIE, press 1, then press 3, then press 5, 6 and 7 at the same time and then press 0, press 2, press #, look at the clock, dig your nose, press * and you should be directed to our friendly director who will ask you to press another series of numbers. So I repeat, Yat Hong, don't take it seriously. Thank you. Viewer discretion is advised.


... (Read as: Dot, dot, dot.)


SOS (Read as: Sekai o Ōi ni Moriageru Tame no Suzumiya Haruhi no Dan; 世界を大いに喪盛り上げるための涼宮ハルヒの団)


You know what, I just realized that my previous blog post, 一・二・九! which was suppose to portray Yat Hong's (and Keroro's) birth date actually made them relate to Cirno. As an otaku, one should remember some of the lyrics from the song, Cirno's Perfect Math Class such as "一、二、九~!". Meaning, Yat Hong (and Keroro) are related to Cirno and the diagram bellow should be able to explain more.

Yat Hong (and Keroro)'s birth date: 1,2,9 (9th December; 9/12 or sometimes written as 12/9) → Cirno's Perfect Math Class → Cirno → バカ (Cirno) → Stupid

Therefore, Yat Hong = Stupid

Supporting evidence: Keroro is considered stupid. (Natsumi always calls him Stupid Frog)

Thank you for resisting, forgetting about this crap, forgiving me and not burning me. Thank you. Thank you, Yat Hong.

No comments: