Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excited But Cautious

According to Serebii.net, starting today there will be a special event Mew to be given out in Japan over Wi-Fi. I hope I can get it as Yati got his Arceus via special event via Wi-Fi but wait, the latest update in on the homepage says that only Japanese version of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver will be able to obtain the special Mew.

Also, an update before the Mew event, a Jirachi event was also shown but it was shown for Heart Gold and Soul Silver only. I mystery lies here, the sentence, 'trade to Heart Gold/Soul Silver' made me wonder if Diamond, Pearl and Platinum can receive it or not. I'll try and check it out later in the afternoon if possible.

Gosh, I hope I can get those Pokemon... (><)

No comments: