Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Abra Fail

Today I experience the ultimate Abra fail. Playing Pokemon: Diamond, I was training my Exeggcute and I encountered an Abra. The usual thing to do is run because Abra doesn't really give good experience points for a level 40 Exeggcute but guess what? After tapping 'Run', the screen reads 'Can't escape!' and then, 'Wild Abra uses Teleport.'. What the hell?! That was fail man! Then, I wanted to put a picture (click for bigger view) together with this post so I got on my GBA emulator and after I was done, I encountered another Abra. I selected 'Run' and again, 'Can't escape!' and then, 'Wild Abra uses Teleport.'. Double fail man, it deserves a double facepalm.

Abra is full of evil.

Double Facepalm brought to you by Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
No faces are harmed during this epic attempt.

No comments: