Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kids These Days

Today when I was at Centerpoint, I saw this guy around the age of 15 trip this girl who I'm guessing she is 13 because after falling down she cried. What the heck man! What is wrong with high school boys these days?! They are like gangsters, walking in groups with their dangerous expressions and the way they wear their school uniform.

I was standing outside Little Hong Kong waiting for my order of bubble tea when it happened and I saw it happen. A lady who was a customer in the cafe got up and shouted at the boy. Shitting hell, that guy did not apologise or something, after this gang of Indian students came by to help him get out of trouble he just left, just like that! Oh yeah, and that boy is Chinese. My dad who was with me did not see it happen so he did not know that the boy tripped the girl and thought it was an accident because that was the excuse the boy and the Indian gang came up with. And my god, one of the Indian students was smoking like nobody's business. Seriously, where the hell is their conscious?!

Blah blah blah whatever shitty shit shit! I hate gangster wannabes. They all need brain transplant to know what's happening around them! Useless losers! They poop brains and eat shit! They have gangs because they are pussies when alone! When they're pissed at someone they call their gang to beat up one guy because they are pussies and pussies are pussies and sissy cats and cowardly pussy cats and, and, I hate cats! I like fictional cats though...

Blogger's Note: School of both kids are not mentioned just because I feel like it but I bet you can guess which school they are from. Yadda yadda bang bang boom. New Kenada action figures coming out soon, I guess it'll come out in the next random blog post. Get ready Lelouch-kaicho!

No comments: