Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Husband Battle Nomination Rules

1. Nominate as many male anime characters you want but please be considerate and don't huggles all the spaces. Let everyone have a chance to nominate.

2. Maximum two guys from the same anime can be nominated. No more than that! Yeah, I'm talking about Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. If you see that there are already two guys from the same anime an you wanted to nominate a different one, sorry, I can't change it. Unless there are more nominations for the same character you wanted to nominate from other people.

3. NO BISHOUNEN! I don't want to burn and poison my eyes every time I enter my blog! This is my blog and my blog is my territory! So no bishounen! Okay, maybe I'll consider about it but still. To know what kind of bishounen I don't allow, please refer to Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.

4. Remember to include full name and anime the dude is from.

5. No Vocaloids. They are not considered anime characters. Sorry Len, KAITO and Gakupo fans.

Edit: 6. I forgot this rule. Bring your friends to nominate! But not too many, just enough to fill up the seats. Cheers!

No comments: