Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, June 12, 2010

(Pending...) → 「未定...」

I've been downloading Vocaloid songs again. This time, I'm wondering if I should change all the song titles in the album "supercell" into their respective kanji or kana titles or not. After so long, I feel that it'll be weird to suddenly see Japanese words in this album when I suddenly take a glance or something.

There's something that's bothering me as well. According to the album list online, supercell does not have the songs, MELT (メルト) and When The First Love Ends (初めての恋が終わる時) but my album of supercell does and there are the album scans to prove it! I guess the website I'm referring to has an error. Hehehe...

Edit: I decided to change the titles to Japanese. Now the title of this blog post doesn't fit. Hahaha.

No comments: