Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

B.A.M.

Today after class, my dad and I were at The Curve to wait to pick up my sisters from their activities. There was about two hours to spend so I went to watch The Karate Kid. I asked my dad to come along but he did not want to. Anyways, the movie was awesome! I don't understand why Yati doesn't want to watch it. Wait a second, I think I do, it's just because they have a black kid as the hero. What's wrong with that? Or is it because of the title? It should have been 'The Kung Fu Kid' instead huh? To me, it doesn't matter at all, the movie was great and the girl was super cute! Slanted eyes, slender body, tsurupettan, she's so moe! So loli! She's the perfect Chinese loli!

Anyway back to the topic, the movie had quite the good plot; reading from Wikipedia, there were some changes but comparing the old one and this remake, I prefer the remake but oh my god, Bieber singing at the end? Craps man. Still, a single Bibarel song won't destroy the movie.

The stunts were good, the comedic parts were good, the ass kicking scenes were good, some were a little exaggerated but who cares, it was more than what I had expected.

The movie also reminded me of something I learned in the past, "In everything we do, there is Kung Fu.". I don't remember where I learned that from but the movie reminded me about it.

No comments: