Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wwwwwrrrrryyyyyy

So my Internet connection is back, or is it? I'm not sure. I'll have to wait for at least three days to confirm it unless life sucks and my Internet connection is cut on day four.

So more things happened since the last post (which was done in class). Recently I've been hanging out with Han, Kai, and Wilson more often along with Chia. Jackson and Jeremy had to retake some subjects so they aren't with us that much. Jackson decided to give me his visual novels because he decided that he wanted to share the awesomeness of visual novels with the world and change their thinking that visual novels are bad. Wow. I wish I could do something like that too.

Assignments have started to stress me out because they seem like they're pilling up even though they're not. There's this strange feeling of tiredness running in my arms. It's as if I've been drawing non-stop. I seriously can't wait till semester break now. I think that's what everybody call 'mid-sem crisis'.

Today I manage to toughen up my courage and ask Jean if I can borrow her Tsuna cosplay items (wig and gloves). I was kinda nervous but I manage to pull through. She agreed to lend them to me and I was jumping for joy but after that, I realised that I was acting kinda girly while talking to her. Part of my soul kinda died when I thought about it.

Oh yeah, because I've been hanging out with Han, Kai and Wilson, I've started to become influenced by Kai's distinctive attitudes. Hahaha. That's funny, he said that I'm like Wilson, always cracking up lame jokes that makes his soul die.

Anyway, yesterday I bought a new hat. Oooh! I can't wait to wear it! But I must wear it on a Monday! That way my hat will serve it's number one purpose! Oh yes! I can't wait!

Oh yeah... Recently my assignments are boring me or tiring me out. I don't like what I'm doing...

No comments: