Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

もともとVOCALOID

For the past few hours, I've been downloading songs but most of them are Vocaloid songs.

I finally manage to download Hatsune Miku's Infinity album which has Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu -DEAD END- in it. It was kinda troublesome with this album, the kanji (and kana or or whatever that matters) was not listed and I could not find any info on it (other than Shoushitsu -DEAD END-) so I made up the kanji using whatever knowledge I have. In the end, it seems pretty fine.

Next up I downloaded Miku and KAITO's Last Night, Good Night duet. Then I went on with Miku and Luka's Magnet because I only had the one by Sayu and Yufu (I'm not sure who they are but they are for sure fanmade Vocaloids).

Then I started downloading Gakupo's Dancing Samurai and Super Toruko Koushinkyoku Owata. Which some how lead me to downloading Luka's Luka Luke Night Viva. Also, while waiting for Miku's Infinity album to download, I downloaded Len's Kagamine Len no Bosou.

While looking through some of Luka's songs, I found that her RIP=RELEASE is a sequel to Len's SPICE!. So I downloaded both those songs too. I ended my downloading session with Luka's Double Lariat. I also changed the album cover in for Miku's album, Re:Package in my Windows Media Player. Not to mention some kanji and kana modifications to older songs like Len's Saisho no Christmas. Oh boy, I need to update my MP3 soon.

No comments: