Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guten Morgen!

Yeah.

Update: I don't remember what I wanted to blog about but it was about something funny.

Yeah.

So next week is exploration week meaning there's a possibility that I will have classes on a holiday week but so far so good! I don't have classes! Whee~

I finished my self portrait for History of Art and Design project. Now comes the hard part, I'm gonna do a self portrait cubism style. Probably I'm gonna do the easy way and take photos of myself. Now here comes the difficult part, I don't know what to do for the free style. I gotta cook up something to fit to my idea for the whole of the project.

I wanna poop but I'm blogging because I'm about to bring 'this pear' to some people.

It's so hard to fill up my Pokedex! I still need those unobtainable legendaries for my Diamond version. Oh yeah, my PokeWalker's battery died. Gotta buy new ones but where do I find them? Hmm... Mal should know. Hehe.

Alright!

1+1=0 is a stupid YouTube video!

π=3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693............

Did you know?! I removed the 'Did You Know' section of my blog? And did you know that you are reading this blog post now? And did you know that, nothing.

Cows go pew pew. Oh, I miss that quote!

I just found out that 'guten morgen' is 'good morning' in German, I thought it was 'three' and 'four'.

I know that you know that probably he knows that you know that I know that I don't don't know that you know that I think you know that maybe that thing knows that you should know that I know that you know that I was thinking that she knows that he knows that you know that Hitler doesn't know that I know that you don't don't don't don't know that I do know that Haruhi knows that I know that you and I know that you know that this blog post has got the Kenada action figure news right?

I'm so doing last minute assignments.

Hey, I wanna watch more movies! In fact, I wanna watch 'She's Out Of My League'!

"You saved us, we are eternally grateful."

Vos fossor! Vos en bardus! Vos en stultus! Wahahahaha!!!

Colorful words~ Bling bling, bling bling~

Can we pretend that Charizards in the night sky are like Jirachis. I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now.

Breaking News!
The shop selling Kenada figurines have been torn down by Kenada figurine fans. Minutes before the shop opened, crowds of fans were waiting outside the shop. The moment one of the shop assistants turned the 'Open' sign, fans crashed into the shop and literally tore down the shop from rushing to get one Hei cosplaying Kenada figurine. There were no causalities despite this bizarre incident. Hundreds were left without a Hei cosplaying Kenada figurine because they were all sold out. Rumor has it that the shop assistant that opened the shop was sent to the hospital but there are no evidence to support that rumor. I manage to get one but some crazy teenage boy snatched it from me and shoved money into my mouth when I tried to yell at him. That's all for today because the news is already broken. Random breaking news on a blog, this is Random News Reporter.

No comments: