Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, June 18, 2010

Riunione

After college ended, I went to e@Curve and met up with Josh where we watched Toy Story 3. The movie was awesome! I can say it's the best compared to the previous two movies. There was comedy, there was suspense, there was despair, there was hope, there was love in the air, there was something, there were moral values and there was the touching moment. It was perfect! In the cinema were a lot of kids so I could hear loud roars of laughter from little children (and some adults) at the comedic parts. At the near ending where Andy gave his toys away to a girl made me tear but Josh teased me because he heard me sniff and I cried because I could not hold it in any more. It was just so touching! Parting with people and things you love are just so saddening! I just couldn't help it. Luckily I did not watch Toy Story 3 with Rin and her sister or I would have felt more awkward yesterday.

After the movie, we hanged out at Borders where we met Hon Yu and then Daiso. After that we headed to Italianese where our form5 reunion dinner is held. Not all of us were there but we went in anyway. The dinner was great! After dinner, everyone went to Aaron's house but Josh and I left because Josh got church to attend tomorrow and I got class at college. The heck man. If only I did not have classes on Saturday, I could have join them better yet, join Rover activities! I've been missing out a lot because of this. Curses!

No comments: