Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, June 11, 2010

Shit Falls On The Ceiling

Hooray~ Another boring class of History of Art and Design~ Wow~ I'm so full of sarcasm~ Whee~

I was half dead in class today. Seriously, no one teaches history as awesome as Mr. Anderson, Daniel was as boring as usual. It feels like he doesn't know his slides. There was one slide, it was obviously two videos attached in it and he was like 'Huh?' then skipped it and his lecturers keep going round and round in circles. It was more like he was going impromptu and seriously, his impromptu make up is really really unprofessional. Even I could do a better job, look at my advertisement presentation during Language and Communications class, Chia just made the ads without me know about the contents and before my presentation, I did a brief over view and then blab it all out with profession with little mess ups. I wish my class get's Mr. Anderson back. He is like da bomb.

Now I'm so dead like dead and I'm hungry but all my mom's offering for lunch is bread. How the heck and bread sustain my hunger? I need noodles and meat. I want to eat real food! Unless I eat the whole loaf of bread but my mom won't let me.

Thanks to Daniel's slides, I got some motivation to do my History of Art and Design project and that is four self portraits. Well, I still feel like shit anyway so I'm not motivated to do it now.

I need to come up with an idea for a name card that people can play with. Huh... And it's gotta be unique. Such a hassle... I think I got an idea. Hope it works, heh.

No comments: