Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wuh?

What happened a few days ago? I don't really remember...

I downloaded more Vocaloid music.

I downloaded more anime music.

I just got my Adobe CS5.

Jackson gave me some more visual novels (galge) and there are more to come.

I cleaned my room? Not really, huh...

I don't remember much stuff that happened...

まるかい~ て地球~

Now I have a total of 1549 anime songs (including 22 karaokes), 187 Vocaloid songs, 357 Japanese songs (excluding anime songs, songs from Jdrama, IOSYS and of course Jpop and sort), 25 Korean songs, 3 English songs (excluding those songs that you get in the Song Sample folder when you first use your computer and The Sailor Song), 2 UTAU songs I made, 3 radio records, a symphony (remixed) and a random, the Pokemon Center tune. Wow.

I still can't say what I bought last Saturday because it would spoil a surprise for a certain someone.

I think my drawings on real people improved but somehow, when I draw girls, the result doesn't look like the model I used...

I don't like the new playing style for Restaurant City... Why must I pay for my workers to work? So annoying...

Please don't say "You are lazy."~

Recently I keep forgetting to bring my home assignments to college to hand them in. Such a careless guy...

Recently I've been more random than usual. It's so randomly lame that I keep killing poor Chia and Kai with my ridiculously lame jokes.

I'm getting bored every time after I checked my email, check my Facebook notifications and the related, check my blog, check YouTube and check OneManga. I need something else fun to do... I also need motivation to continue reading those mangas I bookmarked and did not continue to read...

When should I install my Adobe CS5? It's so new I feel scared of it. Hahaha.

I'm having fun chatting with Rin online for the past few days because of the school holidays that college students don't get. If only everyday was fun like this.

Limited edition Lulu stepping on Kenada figurines on sale now! For a limited time only at only 100¥ for the first 100 customers and 10¥ for the next 10 customers and 1¥ for the next customer and 0¥ for the last customer! Order now at 1-800-KENADA or email us at kenadaandlelouchandloliconfigurinesfortheworldsothatallhumanlivescanbesavedbecauseofnoreasonwhatsoevernowdon'tbotheremailingusblahblahblahhahaha@bullshit.org.jp.con.com
If you are reading this sentence now, all Lulu stepping on Kenada figurines are out of stock! Thank you for reading whatsoever. Your efforts are not wasted. 50% of the total profit will be donated to the S.O.S Brigade for no reason because a reason is not needed from them, 25% will be donated to Irie Clinic for confidential reasons , 10% will be donated to Hekiyou Academy Student Council for their daily activities and the rest will be buried in Kamina's grave because we say so. Shoes sold separately.

No comments: