Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Те́трис и Коробейники

For the past few days I have been playing Tetris on Facebook continuously. Recently, I also have been seeing Tetris bricks fitting themselves into almost anything I see on a screen, example, yesterday during Language and Communications class, I saw Tetris bricks falling from the top of the projector screen and I subconsciously fitted each piece into the blank spaces of the screen where there were no words or pictures. I only found myself doing that when I realised that I was not looking at a Tetris game. Following after that, I find myself seeing a game of Tetris whenever I close my eyes and today, while I was taking a dump in the toilet, I saw Tetris bricks in the tiles.

Just now, I was on Wikipedia looking for the song played in the Tetris game and I came across this subtitle in the Tetris page, "Effect of Tetris on the brain", apparently, there is such a thing called the Tetris effect and I have a feeling that I'm suffering from it now. Then here's the problem, I want to play Tetris. I got kinda addicted to it. Listening to Korobeiniki now.

No comments: