Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey Hey!

Guess what. After suggestions and pleas from Kenada, I've decided to make a Husband Battle. Similar to the Wife Battle I had last year. So I'm gonna put up the chart thing soon and then I'll accept nominations from you guys who are following this blog or reading this blog post by chance or whatsoever. It's guys turn to rock and the fangirls are gonna tear this building down! Turning back time, the winner of Wife Battle was Nagato Yuki. I don't wanna put this Wife Battle and Husband Battle together as a sequel or something just in case something weird goes on. Don't give me your nominations yet until I say so or that character won't be in the chart unless you purposely say names like Naruto or Natsu or anyone you don't wish to be in the list, I will put them in. So Bulk Up and Zap Cannon. Have a jolly good day.

No comments: