Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, June 17, 2010

韓国のメイドカフェだよ~

Today I went to Sunway Pyramid to hang out with Rin and her older sister. It's my first time hanging out with girls without any other guys with me. Obviously, I was nervous and I felt awkward but I manage to pull through. Hope I didn't offend any of them in any way.

Well, we met up outside the cinema where we had to queue up for an hour to buy our movie tickets. After getting our tickets, the girls took me to the arcade and played some arcade games. I don't normally go to arcades, even when I did, I just look around or get forced into a racing game by Marcus. The only one I went before was Cross Fire at 1Utama, it's small there so there isn't that much noise and it's bright but here in Sunway Pyramid, it's big so there are many gun games around and it's super noisy and pretty dark. Rin and her sister took me to race one game but we ended up not racing each other but the computer. After that, they introduced me to that dancing game where you wave your arms at the censors around you. It's like DDR but you use your arms. I'm not used to waving my arms around as a dance because I do full body movement (Cirno's Perfect Math Class, Danjou, Nobody, etc.) so I got a low score. I also thought it was embarrassing so I passed the game on to Rin. While watching her play, I remembered about that super dancer I saw in Cross Fire last year on the same type of dancing game machine. While walking through the rows of battle arcade games, Rin and her sister noticed a Fate/Stay Night fighting game and insisted me to play. I got pwned by Archer (Dammit! His attacks are hax!) and we think it was the small boy who was sitting at the opposing game box thing. I'm not used to this arcade console (is it a console?) which are a stick and four different colored buttons because I've only played hand-held consoles which uses your thumbs. Mind you if that game was a hand-held console, I would have pwned that dumb ass Archer. We then played the basketball game. I like this one best because it's kinda like a sport and it's basketball, I have wanted to play basketball for the past few weeks. Damn my Saturday class, if it was on another day I would have been taller by now. At the second round, my basketballs were stuck and didn't roll down so I wasted some points. Rin after that wanted to play the Fate/Stay Night game to avenge me but she also got pwned. That kid must be lifeless. Lastly, we played air hockey. There was a problem with the machine so when Rin scored my goal, it did not record her points. She beat me by the way.

After the arcade, we went back to the cinema and bought popcorn and drinks. I treated Rin as a repayment for the arcade tokens so we shared a bucket of popcorn. Her sister got a sandwich instead. The movie was, The A-Team. I watched it yesterday but it still was exciting, trilling and funny as if I watched it for the first time.

Right after the movie, we headed straight to the main reason of this outing, to eat at Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe. It was our first time there and it was far more grand than I had expected! Just sitting at the table in the middle of the cafe made me feel small. Everything around me felt so high class! I felt like I did not belong there and shouldn't be there even though the atmosphere had a welcoming feel. Just looking at how smart the waiters dressed or the waitresses in their maid costumes and even the menu made me feel very nervous. The three of us ordered a set meal each and the servings were big and appetizing! Rin and her sister did not finish the whole of their meal and they stated about how guys eat a lot. Rin even apologized to me because 'she was eating slowly' and that made me feel embarrassed because it was more like 'I ate super fast'. At the beginning of the meal, I felt really awkward because it was my first time eating with only girls. I was worried about their point of view about table manners and stuff like that but I manage to loosen up after a while. We had a look at the shop within the cafe after paying the bill and after that, we headed to Popular bookshop where Rin's sister bought some revision books. After that, I helped the young ladies find their way to their mother's location because they were not familiar with Sunway Pyramid. Today was a fun and new experience for me so I'd like to thank onee-chan for this awesome day! Haha~

No comments: